PLANO, Texas (August 1, 2019)– Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) today reported July 2019 sales of 209,204 vehicles, an increase of 0.2 percent on a volume basis and down 3.8 percent on daily selling rate (DSR) basis versus July 2018.
Toyota division posted July sales of 184,179 units, up 0.4 percent on a volume basis and down 3.6 percent on a DSR basis.
Lexus division posted July sales of 25,025 vehicles, down 1.5 percent on a volume basis and down 5.4 percent on a DSR basis.
July 2019 Highlights
- Highlander sales increased 5.5 percent; marking its best-ever July
- RAV4 Hybrid sales up 147.0 percent; a best-ever July
- Prius Prime sales up 18.0 percent; its best-ever month
- Corolla sales increased 14.5 percent
- Camry sales increased 3.1 percent
- Avalon sales increased 5.1 percent
- Sequoia sales increased 14.8 percent
- Land Cruiser sales increased 31.7 percent
- Tundra sales increased 17.0 percent
- Total Toyota divison car sales up 5.1 percent
- Total Toyota division hybrid sales up 49.4 percent
- ES sales increased 9.0 percent
- RC sales increased 68.7 percent
- Total Lexus division trucks up 1.9 percent
- Total Lexus division hybrid sales up 30.6 percent
Note: Unless otherwise stated, all figures reflect unadjusted raw sales volume